It's been a few months since I've posted an update (due to personal and work issues) so this one is a bunch of usability updates that I've been meaning to do for a while. The new version is now available on the Apple App Store and I recommend that all current users download the upgrade (it is a free upgrade for existing users of the app). The following changes are in the HebrewBible App update:
- Enhancement: Added Prev/TOC/Next buttons (segmented control) to Bible tab's version of BDB page display so that the user can navigate in the BDB more easily when accessing the BDB from the word definition popup of the Bible.
- Enhancement: Added Prev/TOC/Next buttons (segmented control) to Words/Dictionary tab's version of BDB page display so that the user can navigate in the BDB more easily when accessing the BDB from the word definition popup from that tab.
- Enhancement: iPad enhancement to display the last Bible chapter previously selected on startup.
- Enhancement: iPad enhancement to display (depending on orientation) portrait or landscape-specific splash screen on startup.
- Enhancement: Support display of settings in both Portrait and Landscape orientations (previously only displayed in Portrait orientation).
- Enhancement: Built with iOS SDK 4.3 but will run on any iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad with at least iOS 3.0.
- Enhancement: Changed the temporary Bible version Menu Bar Button to a regular Button to better conform to Apple HIG (Human Interface Guideline) standards.
- Fix: Fix for bug that was preventing dictionary display of 2-letter words that ended in a 'sofit' character.
- Other: Some minor UI fixes/adjustments were made for improved usability.