There are 2 fairly significant enhancements as well as some bug fixes in this version. The in-app settings enhancement will make it easy for users to quickly change the default settings of the app without going out to the standard Settings app to do so. The Brown–Driver–Briggs (BDB) Hebrew Lexicon is probably the most commonly used Biblical Hebrew Lexicon and this enhancement to the HebrewBible app makes the app that much more useful for students of Biblical Hebrew or the Hebrew Bible. Because the app is displaying the PDF version of BDB, users will probably find it more convenient to view the BDB either on an iPad or in landscape mode on the iPhone. The new version is now available on the Apple App Store and I recommend that all current users download the upgrade (it's a free upgrade for existing users of the app). The changes:
- Enhancement: Added in-app settings (accessible via "gear" icon on Bible view).
- Enhancement: Added access to full text of BDB Lexicon (as a separate tabbar item).
- Enhancement: Added access to relevant BDB page from Hebrew word popup.
- Fix: Fixed bug where Psalms Chapter 88 was listed twice in picker instead of Chapter 89.
- Fix: Fixed rare bug which caused crash when switching to a different Bible version.